Transnet Carrier has a proud history of long term employees. Many of our employees’ careers with us are measured in decades, not just years. We offer competitive wages and union benefits. We are always looking to grow its fleet with quality owner operators.
Transnet Carrier has been the premier trucking and crane company in the lower mainland since it started in 1985. We are a proud company offering competitive wages and benefits.
If you are interested in being part of the top trucking company and want to work hard to make our customers happy, please check our list of requirements below to see if you qualify.
We are looking for drivers that:
• Own their own truck
• Are CraneSafe Certified
• Have a clean driving abstract
• Fluent in English (spoken & written)
• Have a well maintained and mechanically sound vehicle
• Can lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Have previous transportation experience and know the lower mainland
• Have knowledge of transportation equipment (Pallet Jack, straps, etc.)
• Are highly organized
• Are professional, courteous and have excellent customer relation skills
• Are self-motivated and can deal with high pressure environments
• Are comfortable with learning new ideas and technology